We’ve compiled a list of tips and advice for you when designing and uploading photos and designs onto our personalised items. If you have any further questions or need any further advice you can email us at email@example.com, visit our Haverhill warehouse during our opening hours or send us a Facebook message @PersonalisedWithPerfectionUK.
Please Note: If you are struggling to resize a photo or with creating a certain design feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you create the perfect design.
- When designing your personalised items try and use the highest quality images. Higher resolution images mean the best quality prints.
- Images taken in daylight make for the best results.
- We recommend avoiding images taken from social media and screenshots as these can be lower quality and might pixelate and blur.
- Drawings, paintings and digital artwork may have slight colour variations. Very pale colours can be especially difficult for our printing process to recreates e.g. creams, beiges, pale yellows.
- When designing or uploading photos onto your personalised item try and take into account the shape of the item. If the item is square we will not be able to print a rectangular photo onto it without squashing or cropping it. To speed up the personalisation process try to upload the photo in the right shape. If we cannot fit the image or design onto the product we will send you an email with options for your item.
- To simply upload a photo onto an item you can just click upload photo. Or to design your own item by adding multiple pictures, text, clipart etc. click start designing. This way you use our programme to create your own design. It also allows you to crop your photos to fit our items and decide how you want them to look.
- The majority of our personalised items are plain white before we personalise them. Therefore, if any part of the design is left blank this will remain white or the colour of the original product when printed.
- All of our personalised printing is done in permanent full colour. If you would like an effect on your item (e.g. black and white, sepia etc.) please add this before uploading your design.
- All of our products sizes are approximate. If size is critical please email us to confirm.
- When printing your order, please be aware that when necessary a bleed area of up to 5mm may be used in order to cover the entire product.
- If you have any requests when placing your order. Please place these in the box at checkout or send us an email straight after purchasing.
- Please take into account the size/shape of any corners etc. when placing your order. If the product has a curved corner, this part of the photo will be curved and slightly cropped.
- Please be aware during Christmas periods we become very busy. Our delivery times may increase during this period depending on how busy our printers are.
- If you would like one of our products in a different orientation – please send us an email and we can arrange this for you.
- If you have any questions about our products before purchasing we will do our best to answer these quickly for you, contact us at email@example.com or send us a Facebook message @PersonalisedWithPerfectionUK.
- For large quantity orders please contact us first. We might be able to offer quantity discounts and help you to order these
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.